1. This is an inspirational and educational resource site to enable meditators to interact and communicate with each other, and to also encourage the practice of meditation in the 21st century and beyond.
2. Please confine your articles, images, audio files to the subject of meditation. Occasional divergence now and then will certainly be tolerated as long as it does not dilute the intent of this site.
3. Vulgar and uninformative posts will be deleted. The moderator's judgment on such matters will be final.
4.a) So that copyright laws are not violated please make sure that you do not upload copyrighted materials to the server of this site.
Should you wish to do this first ask for permission by the author(s) of these articles.
b) If you wish to display or use any material from this site elsewhere you must first obtain the permission of this site's moderator.
c) When displaying material taken from this site elsewhere clearly state next to the articles the name(s) of the authors and the URL of this site www.meditator.org where these works were copied from.
5. Feel free to write in any language that you feel comfortable with. There are many online free translator software (such as http://babel.altavista.com/) which will translate your message into other languages.
6. Because of limited server bandwidth please do not upload unnecessarily and limit any file to a maximum of 3MB. Make sure that you reduce the file sizes as much as possible before uploading them.
If you are not sure how this can be done ask and we will try and help.
7. This is not a commercial site so adverts for goods of any kind are not permitted and will be deleted. You may however add a signature to your user name which displays the URL of your own website if you have one.
8. Donations for the upkeep of this site are generously accepted. Contact me for details on how to make donations.
9.You can send me your question and comments by email or contact me personally.